FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Listed below are some frequently asked questions about buying and managing land in Second Life
How do I buy land From Eastland land Group?
1. Right click on the land you want to buy.
2. Select “BUY LAND”.
3. Check the box “Agree To Covenant”.
4. Click on “PURCHASE”.
THE LAND PURCHASE PRICE INCLUDES YOUR FIRST TIER PAYMENT
Where do I pay my next tier payment?
You can pay all future tiers at the Tier Office located at the SL URL below:
How do I set or deed my land to my group?
1. Right-click the land and choose About Land.
2. In the General tab, click Set and select the group.
3. Select Allow Deed To Group, then Owner Makes Contribution With Deed.
Click Deed. (Deed only if necessary)
How can I make sure only people from my group can create objects on my land?
1. Right click on your land
2. Click on “About Land”
3. Click on the options tab
4. Remove check mark from “Everyone” check boxes.
How do I setup my television or radio on my land?
Set or deed your television or radio to the same group as your land group and follow
your television or radio instructions for setup.